In recent years smartphone adoption and cloud services have changed how organizations manage identity and access requirements. IAM have become a fundamental security technology.
Managing an individual’s identity over its entire lifecycle, enabling authentication, authorisation, and privileges/ permissions within and across systems
Protecting system resources at the point of access through a central authority, enabling sensitive systems and data to be controlled and audited
Requirement of highly specialised and customised solutions to reduce cost and administrative overhead.
Automation of Identity Lifecycle Management
Our automation of account provisioning practice has extensive knowledge and experience required to help our clients roll out world-class solutions for securing corporate data and information assets.
Our services include the following:
- Environment assessments, feasibility studies and proof-of-concept implementations for scoping and planning of enterprise provisioning initiatives
- Design of logical and physical architecture for
- Implementation and customization of standard packages for provisioning
- Business process analysis and engineering for enterprise provisioning service
- Outsourcing of maintenance and production support for provisioning infrastructure
- Project and program management for enterprise provisioning
Our Compliance practice can help your enterprise to roll out an Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution architected to ensure that access to sensitive systems and data can be controlled and audited.
- Analysis of compliance requirements affecting your company
- Workshops with key enterprise stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop and communicate the compliance architecture
- Design of technical IAM infrastructure that will underlie the compliance architecture
- Business process analysis and (re-)design for IAM services
- Roadmap planning and program management for rolling out new or enhanced IAM infrastructure and services
Aggregation and Correlation
globalone's team of Virtual Directory Services experts has worked with many clients to design and implement Virtual Directory’s aggregation and correlation solutions that can scale with their evolving needs. This includes connecting multiple repositories to aggregate and correlate user profile and present it as a single enterprise-wide user profile through virtual directory that results in improved efficiencies for user authentication from multiple touch points (web browsers, web services/REST APIs, mobile devices, and others).
- Assessments (strategy workshops, health checks, migration roadmaps)
- Implementation (architecture, deployment, and quick start),
- Managed outsourced (production maintenance and infrastructure support) services
globalone can help you ensure that appropriate processes and controls are applied to achieve coarse and fine-grained authorisation to access enterprise applications and data. Our engineers and architects have received advanced training from vendors and have extensively utilised the products in POC/live deployments for customers and in developing custom solutions in our engineering lab.
Our consulting team offerings include:
- Audit of trust relationships within your enterpise
- Analysis of requirements for enterprise authorization & entitlements services and definition of an application integration roadmap
- Design of enterprise architecture for fine-grained entitlements services
- Entitlements technology implementation and customization
- Consulting for policy development and definition of a user classification framework
- Program management for developing, deploying, extending and maintaining enterprise entitlements services
Enterprise Single Sign on & Federation
globalone's services help abstracts the log-in process from the applications, which facilitates one log in on the enterprise application within their domain or across corporate boundaries, resulting in access to all the integrated applications without the need to log on separately, which enhances the user experience and reduces password management overhead. Read more
globalone services help abstracts the log-in process from the applications, which facilitates one log in on the enterprise application within their domain or across corporate boundaries, resulting in access to all the integrated applications without the need to log on separately, which enhances the user experience and reduces password management overhead.
globalone's team of Directory Services experts has worked with countless enterprise clients to design and implement Directory solutions that can scale with their evolving needs. Often times, this includes consolidating multiple LDAP-based repositories into a single enterprise-wide user store and designing processes that improve efficiencies during on-boarding and off-boarding of user accounts.
- Advising on enterprise directory implementations, including LDAP consolidation initiatives
- Scoping and planning of enterprise user directory solutions
- Designing of logical and physical architectures for directory infrastructure
- Implementing LDAP-based user stores
- Migrating data from legacy repositories
- Managed services for maintenance and support of the LDAP infrastructure
To find out more, please give us a call on 1300 551 707 or email email@example.com